Anime fight! Anime fight!

WTF

You didn't make that. You just ripped an episode of DBZ from Youtube and posted it on Newgrounds. Not cool, man!
(Seriously though, I lol'd. Nice work!)

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Mecha Sonic vs. Shadow Mecha Sonic vs. Shadow

Quite good

This was quite entertaining despite it's short length. But that is justifiable since this was originally part of a collab. Some parts did look vaguely familiar to some of the fight scenes I worked on in the past, but your choreography was well paced. So I give this a 7.
Good luck with any future projects you have in store.

Power Star 4 Power Star 4

Okay conclusion to an epic series.

And so the series ends with a bang, the flashy animation. The speed, the choreography, everything was masterfully done.
The only thing that stops this from getting a perfect 10 was the ending. I dunno, I guess I'm just not fond of the premise where everybody dies. It feels kinda cheap to me.
But other than that, kudos on a great series. Hope your non sprite works turn out just as good.

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

Awesome

I haven't really had time to go through the game as all characters, but I can tell you one thing.
Bill Rizer with the spreader in this game = Overpowered.
Only complaint is you didn't add the 50 life Konami code in there as well. ;P

DBZ: SoundBoard DBZ: SoundBoard

Pretty good.

Quite a good soundboard actually, maybe I can link people to this so they stop bothering me about where I got my DBZ sounds from. XD
Although, I must admit the section with blasts and sounds is kinda lacking. Maybe I can hook you up to the huge library i've got?
Drop me a line and i'll try and share it with ya sometime.

ChaosCriticisor responds:

I am honored Alvin, Thank you!

I actually have more sounds, but I just didn't want to fit it all in now. Maybe I'll make a special edition in the future, but I am thankful for your approval.

Orb pickup Orb pickup

Challenging...

Very cool game, You did a good job with it. It's a pretty tough challenge too. Keep up the good work. :D

Lots of people find this review helpful!
Arcademan789 responds:

Indeed

The world's strongest hero The world's strongest hero

Anime of the year! No contest!
Great fanart as well.

Hendertaker responds:

I know right!? I really want a second season to happen!
Glad you liked it.